KBOW PIG SKIN POOL
Official Rules for Giveaway
The following rules will govern the “PIG SKIN POOL 2017” Giveaways!
- All employees of Miller’s Boots & Shoes, Triple S Building Center, Western Meat Block, Steele’s Warehouse, Taco John’s, Butte GM Auto Center, McDonald’s, Basin Creek Homes, Lenny’s Casino, Tippin’ A Glass Cafe, Thrive a Health Food Store For Pets, Sparky’s Garage, American Car Care & Lisac’s Tire, Butte Brewing, Beautiful Butte & Beyond, Sassy Consignment & Sales, Old Butte Historical Adventures, Bruce & Bob Good Guy Pawn, Whitehead Cutlery, Broadway Café, Kally’s Korner, Silver Bow Trophy & Engraving, Insty Prints, Schulte Glass, Subway of Anaconda & Rocker, Hoyal Fine Jewelry, Copperopolis, Anaconda Disposal, Copper Village Museum & Art Center, Thrifty Drug, and Mother Lode Gifts & Mailing are not eligible, may not enter, and will forfeit any claim to prizes.
- All employees and immediate family of employees of KBOW and Butte Broadcasting Incorporated are not eligible, may not enter, and will forfeit any claim to prizes. Immediate family refers to mother, father, brothers, sisters, husband, wife or children of an employee of Butte Broadcasting Incorporated. This rule refers to anyone employed at Butte Broadcasting Inc. between May of 2017 and December 2017.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license with them to claim the prize.
- Contestants may only register three times per week on the Pig Skin Scoreboard. Only one person can register per call.
- Prizes are limited to one per household. Contestants who win may not enter themselves or anyone else in the remaining KBOW Pig Skin Scoreboards..
- Crazy cash can only be used at KBOW Pig Skin Pool sponsor businesses listed on the back of the certificates. All Crazy Cash Certificates must be used by December 31st, 2017. Any certificates not used by that date will be void.
- Butte Broadcasting Incorporated will not replace lost or destroyed certificates.
- In case winner does not qualify, KBOW will draw from the remaining registrations until a qualified winner has been selected. No substitutions or transfers of prizes will take place. The prize has no cash value. No purchase necessary for the promotion. Winner will be responsible for taxes.
- Butte Broadcasting Incorporated and KBOW sponsors are not liable for any injury or damage that may be caused by the use of this prize.